Hi, my name is +Gyi Tsakalakis.
My birth certificate says Argyrios Tsakalakis, but people call me Gyi. I blog at: gyitsakalakis.com.
I live in Chicago, IL and work as a Law Firm Web Strategy Consultant at AttorneySync.
The Internet is an amazing thing. At no other time in our history have we had access to so much information. Nor have we ever been so connected. More and more people are turning to the Internet for answers to their questions, to solve their problems, and to get recommendations and reviews of goods, services, people, and yes, lawyers.
The question is who and what will they find? People speaking highly of you? Your angry former clients? Your competition?
Your professional reputation is your most valuable asset. There are unique considerations arising from marketing a law practice. I have spent (and continue to spend) a lot of time learning about what works (and what doesn’t work) for lawyers online. Allow me to share with you what I’ve learned.
Some of my recent posts at:
- The Vicious Cycle of Small Budget Local SEO
- Avvo’s Lawyernomics 2013 Review
- My Wil Reynolds Thank You Post
- Everyone will be is in the internet business
- Blogging for Action
- Workflowy Review
- Tim Tebowing for Clients Publicity
- In (Blank) We Trust
- Authorship vs Video Snippets for CTR in Legal Search
- Working On vs In Your Law Firm
- How Do People Find and Hire Attorneys?
- Yoast’s Local SEO WordPress Plugin for Lawyers
- Facebook for Law Firms? Yes, Really.
- The Law Firm Guide to Google Analytics
- Communicating Value of Services to Prospective Clients
Law Marketing Monitor:
- Actionable SEO Dashboards for Lawyers
- Stop It!
- Building Authority
- Law Firm SEO Services and Rankings
- Developing Content Assets for a Law Firm
Here at AttorneySync:
- Increasing Web Traffic from a Variety of Sources
- The Myth of Great Content
- Would you build the link if Google and Bing did not exist?
At our Law Firm SEO Blog:
- Lawyers prefer to link with lawyers
- Do +1′s Increase Click-Through? Google Webmaster Tools Provides Answer
- How Much Should SEO for my Law Firm Cost?
- Does SEO Work for Attorneys?
- Shopping for Search Engine Optimization for a Law Firm