Properly marketing a law firm online is all about building your reputation and educating your potential clients. It’s about producing relevant content that helps a prospective client understand your expertise and how you are able to help them. Finally, it’s about getting that content found by the people you are trying to help.
I like to think about online marketing in the context of gaining or losing weight. It isn’t something that happens overnight, in a week, or even in one month. It’s a series of small activities and best practices that build on each other over time. In order to build a lasting online presence, you need to establish good habits and execute on them every day.
You can read more about my thoughts on internet marketing at:
Law Marketing Monitor:
- How Lawyers Should Approach Working With Web Designers
- Extracting Value Out Of Your Work
- Me On The Web: Google’s Tool For Online Reputation Management
- 5 Places On Your Law Firm Website To Add ‘Calls To Action’
- Choosing A Domain Name For Your Law Firm
Here at AttorneySync: