Online Marketing Project Manager
Location: Chicago, IL
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Mid Level
AttorneySync is a digital marketing agency providing online marketing services to law firms in the U.S.
As the Online Marketing Project Manager: You will be responsible for delivering and conveying value to our clients. You will achieve this objective by:
- Defining and managing internet marketing campaigns.
- Managing project deadlines and deliverables.
- Communicating campaign progress and results to clients.
What We Will Expect from You
An Ideal Candidate:
- Has impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Is really good at explaining things.
- Is just a little bit obsessed with being punctual and meeting deadlines
- Is described by friends as a planner.
- Easily meets and gets along with people.
- Prefers to work independently with occasional guidance and support.
- Has a burning desire to master their role.
- Is seeking purpose and satisfaction from their work.
- Has a personal sense of responsibility for getting results.
- Has experience and enthusiasm for SEO and internet marketing.
Must Have Requirements / Skills:
- Physically located in Chicagoland area.
- 1-3 years of experience in SEO
- SEO skills (keyword research, technical audits, etc)
- VERY organized and great at managing deadlines
- Strong in Google Analytics
- Awareness of industry trends and comfortable writing about them
- Experienced in managing client relationships
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience managing people.
We prefer that you have familiarity with:
- Professional Services Marketing
- Raven Tools
- Screaming Frog
- Moz PRO (and research tools, toolbar)
- Google Analytics
- Google Webmaster Tools
- Bing Webmaster Tools
Other Ideal Characteristics Include:
- Experience in customer service, (ideally via phone, e-mail, and in person).
- Able to work independently and as part of a team; self-motivated.
- A very fast learner able to apply new skills to day-to-day activities.
- A passion for online marketing and search in particular.
- Willingness to help develop internal processes.
- Advanced understanding of Excel (esp. pivot tables)
- Experience in Local/Video/Feed optimization (a major plus!)
What You Can Expect From Us
- Health insurance coverage and retirement benefits with a company match. We’ve got you covered.
- We offer the ability to join an established, profitable company with a start-up mentality.
- You will have the individual freedom and responsibility to take ownership of problems and solve them in creative ways.
- Freedom and autonomy in your job to experiment and discover creative new ways to market professional services online.
- Supportive, learning environment to discuss ideas or problems.
- Open door policy with access to everyone at our company.
- The chance for you to see a direct impact of your work efforts, helping small businesses thrive online.
Compensation is highly dependent on experience. We offer a competitive salary, health insurance, and retirement benefits with a company match. Our office is a fast-paced, agile work environment. AttorneySync hires for both fit with our culture and experience.