What are they doing?
- Created a custom PNC (Potential New Client) sheet to identify good potential clients. They partnered with Suffolk Law School and David Calaruso to figure out who their ideal client and cases are
- Using PatBot to give clients access to their case potential
- How you can increase access to justice (and get more clients) by offering information and breaking down barriers
- What watching your data can do- hint: increase the bottom line
- Building out a team of non-lawyers to help the business grow
- Marketing and business development must be a priority, in addition to practicing law
Try Patrick’s wine! Sunken Cellars
Each week, we send a marketing tips email- one per week with great content and advice. Join Our Email List!