If you haven’t had a chance to listen to my episode on The Gen Why Lawyer podcast yet, head over to your favorite podcast app and do that now!
I met Nicole Abboud at Clio Con 2017 and immediately connected with her over a love of video and voice content. We both believe strongly that the legal field needs to embrace forward-thinking content and marketing ideas in order to progress with future generations of consumers.
Here are the key highlights from our conversation, which focused on my 6 Tips for Content the Connects:
- Make it Matter: Content that people engage with leads to better search results and reduced bounce rates.
- Find Your Style: Be true to your own style and expand your definition of content.
- Match Your Audience: Make sure your writing grade level matches your audience.
- Localize Content: Tell potential clients what matters to you, being ethical and mindful of your subject matter.
- Content is Context: Provide value and GIVE to clients before they walk in the door.
- Ask “Why?”: Who wants to know this and why will they care?
Find the podcast here:
Gen Why Website: http://www.genwhylawyer.com/125