On this episode of Clienting, Gyi Tsakalakis and Kelly Street talk with Julie Tolek about how you can create a memorable and unique brand for your law firm.
We talked about:
- Using different cards for different clients, based on your practice area or the type of client.
- Examples of good branding: Think Pink Law, Bye-Bye DWI
- Upwork or 99 Designs for logo and branding work on a budget.
- Make sure you discuss expectations and have clear guidelines for any designer.
How to think of and do branding? (the total experience of having a relationship with you):
- Crafting your logo and colors
- Identify yourself/your firm/your practice areas/etc
- Creating a tagline
- Feedback from people outside your firm
- What qualities do you want to exude?
Based branding on: