On this episode of Clienting, Gyi and Kelly are joined by Nicole Abboud, a new-age content marketing expert, and owner of Abboud Media. She hosts her own great podcast as well, Leaders Love Company, where you can learn more about leading a company and creating a great work life.
Here is the episode on iTunes: Clienting Episode #10 with Nicole Abboud
We talked about:
- How videos are not advertisements. The new way to think about a video is in the form of problem-solving. Video is no longer about you, it’s about the client.
- Tips: be in a place where you feel comfortable and won’t be interrupted, share 1-2 tips, have a plan for what you’ll say, share a story or statistics, ask people to share your video, create compelling content that is shareable.
- What to use for videos: tripod, have a plan, schedule the videos, use your smartphone, make sure you consider lighting (try to be near a window for natural light or buy a selfie light).
- Where to put videos: Go where your audience is, which has become everywhere! Also, Youtube, the 2nd largest search engine. Consider the place you prefer to be, which one do you like: Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, Facebook?
- Jim Hacking – immigration attorney, uses video and photos for great client testimonials.
- Mitch Jackson– streaming.lawyer, a lawyer using social media and video to its’ fullest potential and is seeing the results in the form of clients.
- Bryan Wilson– the Texas Law Hawk, created viral videos to get more clients and brand himself. He’s not afraid of mocking himself or law in order to break barriers between lawyer/clients.
- BombBomb email video to send videos as emails and make more of a connection.
Each week, we send a marketing tips email- one per week with great content and advice. Join Our Email List!