SEO: We know it stands for Search Engine Optimization, but what does it mean and how do you do it successfully? This episode has a little bit for legal SEO beginners, intermediates and beyond.
On episode 16 of Clienting Gyi Tsakalakis and Kelly Street go over common (and not too common) SEO questions we get from lawyers looking to understand this area of marketing a little bit better.
Click this link to see the slideshow from our webinar-turned-podcast. (Google slides presentation).
This episode covers:
- – What is SEO?
- – Do you need to know how to code for SEO?
- – Why does link-building matter/what are links?
- – Local SEO vs. Traditional SEO
- – How to do local SEO w/multiple offices
- – Should you buy links?
- – How many keywords should I use on my pages?
- – Why do you need ALT tags on images?
- – What should your SEO Goals be?
- – Should you hire someone to help with SEO?
- – How much does SEO cost?
- – How much does SEO cost? – see slides on post
Each week, we send a marketing tips email- one per week with great content and advice. Join Our Email List!