We've been getting a lot of great feedback from you. One of the most common things you're asking us is:
What's wrong with our website?
So, we're proud to announce that we're offering to provide free legal website marketing audits!
[button link="/audit/?ref=blog_btn" size="xl" style="tick" bg_color="#1a2099"]Request Your Free Website Audit[/button]
We're currently only offering our free audit service to U.S. lawyers and law firms.
You may have seen other web marketing companies offering website audits too. So, we wanted to take a moment to talk about how ours is different.
First, as you might be able to tell from looking around our site, we specialize in working with law firms. Why does that matter?
As you know, there are unique considerations in marketing legal services. Attorneys must be conscientious to market themselves in a way that is not only effective, but also, that complies with applicable ethics rules and enhances their professional reputation.
Second, our free audit service is multi-dimensional. We focus on a variety of areas including:
- A review of your existing wesite's content and structure.
- Technical development advice. This is especially useful if you're at the beginning of a new website project.
- Link analysis. We'll take a look at both your site's internal link structure, as well as, the backlinks pointing to your site.
- Audit local search factors. For law firms serving local clients, local search marketing can be very important.
- Design audit. We'll give you feedback on your site's design and identify areas that might be preventing your site from attracting the clients you want.
- Call-to-action analysis. This is an area that many legal websites fail. We'll give you advice about getting your visitors to take action on your site.
These are just a couple of things that we can look during your website audit. Of course, we're also happy to answer any other specific questions that you might have about your website or web marketing efforts in general. Our goal is to help you figure out what's not working!
Why would we do this?
You're a lawyer, so you're probably wondering, "what's the catch?" Why would we offer our professional time for free? Here's why.
First, we're confident that we can show you something that you haven't considered. We hope that by teaching you something new, we'll demonstrate our web marketing knowledge. Then you'll tell your lawyer buddies to come check us out.
Second, if we really "wow" you, we figure you might actually hire us to make your web marketing work better for you.
That's about as simply as we can put it. We promise not to hard-sell or harass you. If you're "doing stuff online" and not really sure whether or not it's "working"
[button link="/audit/?ref=blog_btn" size="xl" style="tick" bg_color="#1a2099"]Sign-up for Your Free Website Audit[/button]