In this episode of the Clienting podcast, Gyi and Kelly talk with Jared Correia of Red Cave Law Firm Consulting about Using Technology to Build Your Client Journey. We had a great time and got into some really great discussions on how to improve your intake process and use social media in a more effective and time efficient way.
- What is the Client Journey (or is it a Quest)?
- Optimizing your intake process and make sure to create multiple contact opportunities with potential and current clients.
- Stay in touch with your clients, follow up every 6 weeks, even after the case is closed.
- Develop and use templates or follow-up strategy. Write it down and perfect it before you set up automation in your CRM or practice management software.
- An email drip campaign can be very effective in maintaining a connection to potential clients.
- Automate your social media posts using Hootsuite, Raven tools, Tweetdeck, or others.
- Look into Zapier plugins that can connect your CRM or practice management software with your website intake forms or chatbots.
Each week, we send a marketing tips email- one per week with great content and advice. Join Our Email List!