What Does AttorneySync Do?
We help lawyers surpass their client development goals. We provide a variety of online legal marketing services including:
- Building websites that attract meaningful attention and earn new clients.
- Developing and executing search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns (This includes SEO & PPC).
- Implementing content marketing strategies that convert visitors into inquiries.
- Online reputation management to repair or boost a law firm’s reputation in search results.
- Incorporating email marketing strategies to nurture potential clients, re-engage former clients, and stay top-of-mind with referral sources.
- Engaging social media marketing that your clients and referral sources will actually want to follow.
How Is AttorneySync Different?
- We won’t make promises. Especially ones we can’t keep, like promising you’ll rank number one.
- We will commit to deadlines and follow through on those deadlines.
- We won’t spend your money taking you out for fancy steak dinners or for box seats to a ballgame. We hope that you see the value in working with us through business growth.
- We won’t send you reports full of metrics that don’t matter. We tell you from the beginning that ranking #1 for this keyword is only part of the story when it comes to digital marketing metrics.
- We follow the EOS/Traction business process and encourage other companies to consider it.
Here are some of the reasons our clients choose us:
Custom – We build a custom strategy based on your needs and your goals, not the other way around. How could anyone recommend the best course of action for marketing your firm online without discussing the who, what, where, how, and why of your practice?
Exclusive – We won’t offer the same services to a competing firm in the same market as you. We have found that agencies who are willing to work with your competitors simply do not have your interests in mind.
Month to Month – We offer our services on a month to base basis because we should be your marketing firm because you value the relationship, we’re getting the results you want, and you’re satisfied with our work, not because a contract says so. In our experience, contractual obligations to a flurry of activity and outreach two months before contract renewal, but not much else.
Find out more about us here.