For episode 14 of Clienting, Gyi & Kelly were joined by Marshall Lichty to discuss how his role at a text messaging startup can work for lawyers and how he has learned to market law firms through trial and error.
This episode covers:
- Expectation setting for better client communication.
- Developing guidelines for your marketing efforts.
- Cautionary and inspiring tales for lawyer texting.
- Onboarding and communication.
- How law firms need to focus more on sales and marketing.
He helps Lawyerist build its tribe of small-firm and solo lawyers building sustainable law practices focused on client-centric services, future-oriented technology, profit-oriented business models, and access to justice.
He focuses on growing clients, revenue, and systems for GroundSource, helping deliver its mobile-messaging platform to brands looking for intimate, two-way discussions with their communities, clients, and stakeholders.
Find the podcast on https://overcast.fm/+LaJZIVvFw, iTunes, and Stitcher.
Each week, we send a marketing tips email- one per week with great content and advice. Join Our Email List!