Meh, links.”– Gyi Tsakalakis
The Internet is truly an amazing thing. At no other time in our history have we had access to so much information and so many people. More and more people are turning to the Internet for answers to their questions, to solve their problems, and to get recommendations and reviews of goods, services, people, and yes, lawyers.
The question is who and what will they find? People speaking highly of you? Your angry former clients? Your competition? Your professional reputation is your most valuable asset. There are unique considerations arising from marketing a law practice. I have spent (and continue to spend) a lot of time learning about what works (and what doesn’t work) for lawyers online. Allow me to share with you what I’ve learned. If you have questions about the intersection of marketing your practice and the internet, feel free to contact me: gt[at]attorneysync.com If you work with a group of lawyers with questions, I’m happy to come speak with them.
Legal Marketing & Technology Speaking:
- Co-host of The Clienting Podcast
- Co-host of Lunch Hour Legal Marketing
- Lawyerist podcast:
- Podcast #7: Gyi Tsakalakis Talks About Online Marketing without the BS
- Podcast #52: Local Marketing, with Gyi Tsakalakis
- Podcast #90: Designing the Client Experience, with Gyi Tsakalakis
- Podcast #130: An Introduction to Local Search Marketing, with Gyi Tsakalakis
- Podcast #156: 2 Critical To-Dos for Your 2018 Marketing Checklist, with Gyi Tsakalakis & Kelly Street
Connect with me on:
Gyi Tsakalakis Talks About Online Marketing without the BS
Local Marketing, with Gyi Tsakalakis